I have passed my Junior High School

Congratulations!
Hoho! guess what? I've Passed my Junior high school. Yeah I've got a low NEM. But thanks to Allah i can graduated from my JHS. Well, how bout ya?
The sad thing is, there are lot of my school-mates who didnt get pass. Sad to hear, i just could pray for them for their best, and dont be worry or sad! You can get a better score that us;
Bye the way, my plan is i want to be a student of 39 SHS, which near by my my junior high school. Thought, it would be hard. But i know, i can get trough!. Just do my best and always pray!

How bout you? but dont ask mine

Yeah, lately some bad lucks come to me, My holy** computer isnt working just like usual! Broken? yeah maybe. All was my fault. I'm an Impatient girl. Who hates slow computer. So, when the computer still loading, I turn off it manually. GEEZ, when i turned on it again. Ngikkk~ there was a sound like that! Good! my computer is Error, so bad! And i know it's not a virus. Virus didn't play around if there were two antivirus, which still working good.
And what? as an IT I must fixing it up!
then, I re-installed my vista, then.. yeah, it's a piracy one. so, no good personalization. and i must re-installed All software. Thanks to me... -.-
okay, that's the end. well see ya! No picture -....- so boring

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Aaron Fournier said...

Congratulations on passing Junior High School! :D And good luck on starting Senior High School when the new school year starts.

Sorry about the computer issues you had D: I hate slow computers myself, so I feel your pain.