Bali- Banana Boat 2009

Hello World :>
Okay, I wanna tell you about my tour. Well, it was about one year ago. But somehow, I miss that time. No problem okay?
July/June, 2009. I went to Bali. A nice Island on my country which has a great culture. Have you been there before, guys?
Well, you should come to Bali. It looks like a Hawaii.. fufuf. Okay, this is my journey
It was a loonggg holiday, and my I was going to go to Bali with my school. I spent my holiday in bali for one week. Yea not so long. But I enjoyed it so much. I met a lot of tourist and I learned some of their culture. Thought, My mom was born in Bali, but I've never been there before.
Okay, the great moment was when I spent my day in a sport-beach. I love beach.
It was a nice beach, the sky was so beautiful but! WAW, there were parachute on the sky. Yea, that was a sport. You can fly with a parachute and the boat was pulling the parachute. GREAAT. I wanted to try that, but it was an expensive one. So I tried banana boat.


1st I had to use a life jacket. They said "it would be dangerous" AAAA... I was thinking about the shark or Jellyfish. I hate both of them. But when I asked my my friends. They answered "NO WAY!" Hahaha


This is Banana Boat! WAAW Supaaaa biiigg.


Yak! This is the man who will guide us. It was so exciting

YAAAA, We were so fast. And...

We fell from the boat. And AAA.. I cant swim.
.
.
Everybody were screaming ask for help. "help help" HAHAHA
yyyyyeaaa he helped me.. hahaaa..

And I almost fell down again.


O yea! I could make it~ Hahaaha, look at the others. They were still in the sea. Fufuf

Hahaha, This is the funniest moment. After this, Mr. Guide fell down. HAHAHAA

Okidoki guys. See ya on the next memories. ~
Hahaha, sorry.. *laugh* I cant stop laughing.. cause of that picture. Uppss. Sorry sorryyyy

Ehm.. Okay.. see ya all. Thank youuuu~










Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: