G'Bye D'pok

Yes good bye depok, a land with everything. Where you can have fun with less money. I have to leave soon, because i have to study in surabaya. I'm gonna miss the shushis and the other stuffs. Im gonna miss margo and angkot 112 which really crowded nowdays.
My journey starts from surabaya. I'm gonna write down my history and catching some dreams. Eventhough i've never been there, i dont really feel afraid or so. Just one thing that probably i couldnt stand. The feeling of lonesome. When i was in Depok, I got a bunch of friends that would heal my sadness if i asked so. But, there, in Surabaya I dont have anyone to did that. My friends are far away from me, they've their own dream on their own places.
Wish me luck and i hope i could get a friend that i can trust soon :")

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: