A tour which they called a - study- tour

Back from the darkness!
Yea, it has been a very long time. I am pretty busy lately. With some school's stuffs of course. But i'm trying to let myself to start blogging again today. What should we talk about guys?
>As you see at the tittle, i will tell you a bed time story about my short journey (actually this is a study-tour not a journey :p)


Last Wednesday, i and my friends were taking a study tour to the Old City - Jakarta and Ancol - Jakarta. I've never been to the Old City before. So i was pretty curious about that place. We started our journey at 7 am. We took a private bus. I was in the same bus with my classmates, so it was pretty awesome. We arrived at 8 am, and the teachers gave us a free time until 9 am. Fantastic! I brought my SLR, so i planned to take some photos. Awesome! The Scene is so damn unique. Mostly, I asked my friends to be the model, and some were only the scenes. There was an Old Bicycle there, I have to rent it so i could ride it. It was so hard to ride at the first time. I almost fell down. But, because i am a rider *_* i could ride it well.

Teng tong, nine o'clock.
My teacher called for us to surrender. They took us to Fatahillah Museum, which is located on the old city. The study began! It was so boring that I left my SLR in Mayang's bag, and i didnt know where she was about. I saw some old stuffs from the previous era.

Teng Tong, the teacher called us again. And took us to the Museum of Bank Mandiri. A HUGE museum. Oh yeah, lemme tell you I have a full page work-shit that i've to answer when we were looking around in the museum. So I asked some question to the guide. I couldnt hear very well what he has said. Argh..
>Next, our final place.
Gelanggang samudra- ancol. A place that filled with some Fish-stuffs. And my favorite one, The dolphin show! The guide took us to some wonderful place. I saw a bulu babi, Piranha ->(it didnt move at all in the aquarium, just like a stone -_-) and the others.
After the guide took us around. We have a Free time, so I decided to take a look at the stuntman. The stuntman was about to start. So I didnt get a good place to sit. I sat on the 1st line. When i was looking around, i saw a notice that read "Sitting on the 1st line- 3rd line it means you are ready to get wet.
DAMN IT! I didnt bring a jeans! I couldnt get out, so i only could pray. BAM!SHOT! The water were coming. And taraa i got wet. AH!
Because we dont have enough time, so we didnt go to the 4-D movie. But, I and Laras were sneaking around, and decided to watch it. HAHHAA >.<>

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: