This month!

Hi theeeree,
I miss you all Muach~ Guess what? It's Ramadhan Month, or I can say, It's moeslem's month yea... Happy fasting for all muslim. And for my self... This month I am kinda busy, well ya.. as you know, this is my 1st month in my new school. Lot things have changed suddenly. New friends, new subjects *Deutsch/German*, new situation...-------- ARGHH I miss my old school. Well yea, last friday.. I met them *My old friends* at Junction (one of mall in my place) Oho, really i miss them, we had dinner together and had fun together. It's only about 4 hours, but i loved that moments.. --------------- Btw,...We were separated :'<>------- We had a dinner in red bean, You know... It's a high class restaurant for a student. I cost 45.000 rupiahs or i can say it's 45 dollars only for a plate of Hongkong Fried Rice and Lemon Squash DAMNN ITT! Hahaha, yea thought it was my 2nd time to eat at there.. Still it's kinda expensive Thanks to god, my parents didnt get mad on me, they just said, "well, this time ok" Lol, here I took some photos from my phone :D


Me And Anin



Restu, me and Dian

Me, Diba, and LOL! It's dian~

Best wishes,


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

1 comments:

Aaron Fournier said...

That's great you had a fun day hanging out with your friends. I'm also glad your parents weren't made regarding the food at the expensive restaurant :D