Over the edges

"Just like a turtle, he moves slowly but truly and be a champion against the rabbit" 

A friend of mine told me that quotes. The quotes that only can be happened in fairy tale. Why do i believe so? 
If Einstein ever said that the fastest thing in the world is the light, i won't probably agree. The date, the time those are the fastest. You never imagine how the time moves. You can say you will turned out 17 the next 5 months. But, you wont probably feel the moves of the time. You'll suddenly turned out 17 unnoticed and yourself wont know how far is the journey over these 5months. Funny isn't it? 
Today, it's Day-7 until the National Examination. And probably the last Exam in my senior high school. Though Year by year passed by. Yet, i haven't really well-prepared. Math, and Chemistry. I'm suck over those two subject. 
I know, I'm not stupid. It's just I haven't pushed myself harder and reaching the limit. It might be that I'm the Turtle in the Fairytale. But who knows?
Turtle in those Fairytale never even existed in this world. It's not likely I'm depressed over my own job or my own hardwork. It's just we can't probably living over the quotes. Reality is far behind the quotes, sometimes. Well if you ever think, if you ever once become the turtle. Might be you cant survive in this reality. Turtle moves slowly but truly, reality; you move slowly, your friend leave you behind. And not everyone is as big-headed like the rabbit. To myself, stop being the turtle, be a good rabbit fast and smart. 


Dear god,
Now my breath seems much easier in your Mosque, I'm praying full of tears. Please don't make me deaf over your saying, don't make me blind over your lines. Show me the best path for me. Show me the light through this uneasiness, please give me the answer over these unsolved questions.
Amin.

The one that need your guide most, 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: