Plurk -Deviantart

Hell ow! I just find a little old thing that i used to do. PLURKING! Have you ever heard a site named plurk? Well ya, since i have so much free time. I begin my journey to deviant art there I drew some pictures. Well not so good but yea... it's ok lah Second journey i went to facebook, tried to look if there is someone i knew still online and i would love to drop a hay to him/her but i just found a crappy thing, some unknown people say hi to me. Third and the last one i went to plurk.com. Well i already forgot my plurk but i saw dian ( my senior high friend) were plurking. Well, plurk has a karma point. I used to collect them. But, time moves.... I lost my karma point. It dropped to 0.30. Last time i open my plurk i had about 70 karma points. Shit yah.... But well, i plurking a little bit then say good bye wuakakaka My deviantart ^^:


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: