Insane with Heroes

I'm totally insane with Superhero movies.
Last night I watched 'I'm number Four" this time it's *i think* iit is not a piracy one.
I copied this from one of my friend lappy.
Goddamn, though it was an action-boring movie.
The hell is, yea one of my fav genre, heroes
I was like totally losing my mind, i got a dream about the next story. I'm curious y'know,
I cant sleep if i dont watch it by tonight, so i downloaded the pdf one. In ENGLISH zzz
Next one is, i found an update *looks like from marvel* about the avengers. Great ya?
Iron Man will be there :0 HOAA
Hero of heroes.
So what's next? The amazing Spiderman? (i think it will be so much different from the 1st or 2nd one, another ine story mayb?)

Btw, what a lucky day! Got 23rd turn on German presentation, and 6th on Indonesian presentation. Just wish my day gonna be like this day.

What a bin....

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: