REPORT!

Greeting all humans!
It's been a long time yea? Sorry for the hibernate-term.
Well, the week before was so tiring i even couldnt take a breath for just a sec
day by day i have to do an exam. School loves exam and they got married accidentally(?)
Back to the exams-thingy. I got some bad scores, parents tried to kill me, teachers tried to hung me, friends tried to make me do suicide, etc. Something lyk that happened the week before.

Okay, i could manage my potential in Biology and Chemist. But not in Physics or Math. I'm bad in calculating. I got 50 in German. And 58 in my own national language. GYABO!
About anime, well i got some good animes from this season. Like Nurarihyon no mago sennen makyou (2nd season), Persona 4 anime, and GUILTY CROWN!

Being a fangirl, makes me feel like a normal human. Not a normal student.
And now im stuck with my homeworks -_- good bye baby good bye~

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: