Happy Bday

This  is the first post in my Eighteen.
The cold air caused by the conditioner frozen my fingers. Though I'm shaking to know that I have lived for 18 years.It's not the happiness that I'm enjoying. Yet, the mixed feeling.
I may already forget about the how I should be when the day turns out to be your Born-Moment day.
Playing Tap Tap Revenge was my own party while waiting the clock turned on 12.
I could barely feels happy that some of people give me a joyful greeting, nope I am incredibly happy.
But the coldness that live on the bottom of my heart said that I'm no longer a 17 years old teenager.
What should I do god? Can I really froze this time and stay up a little longer in my teen-life?
Therefore if I couldn't stop the time. Please god give me a guide through this year and the very next year.
And dear Allah, thanks for giving me a chance to live and see the un-paint-able  world that you've created.

Sincerely,
 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: