Two surprises in a row

Friends are like water. They are relaxing when you were down. The moves unnoticeable yet dependable. Today is my bday i though it would be a black and white bday. I was wrong today was freaked me out. In the morning my besties in depok (anin mus dian)came over and bought me a cake with my name on it. Glad to know that they came ove after went through in to such a horrible, well dian's car got scarch. And then i went to my school with dian's big help, she drove me to there. The second party came in a minute after going through a horrible story. They made me believe ( my besties in shs) that they were already left. Feeling really so far from the guilty. I cried a lot, till i saw them passed by. Thanks god. They are trully water. Please god keep this happinese last longer. I cant stop smilling :) thanks everyone not even a single word can describe this feeling. Sincerely,
 





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: