Today, 28 jan 09 _ something not important!


Kartika- today, (something not important! ) i dont know why, but i want to make a story, in that story i told about an immortal girl. but dunno why, i cant make some sentence again. i lost my imagination! aghhhh!!! kartika+Tile- today, tile told me to bring "daun sereh" but, my housemaid bought me some "Cerres and sirih leaf" what the---- in the afternoon i bought that sereh. and then (night) tile called me, i must bring "NATA DE COCO" why?? i didnt want go to outside. that Su-k. hhhhh... but in the end i bought it by myself ! (yappa for me!) kartika- today, anin is like THE HELL!!! why?? because she made me back to my home at 5 o'clock. so it was rain and, my bag is.... (huaaaa) . but, yea that was my experience (bad) hoooo...

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: