My own anime-rank

Hello world~ :> I miss you, dear Mr.Blogger. Well, I have a lot thing to do, lately. And I forgot about my lovely blog :';">
1. Code Geass :
Damn! This anime is too perfect! Lelouch *was* so smart, and the geass! need it to control my friends, and you *lol*
Lelouch Pictures, Images and Photos

2. Pandora Hearts:
Awesome, but too much mystery. And this anime hasnt got a nice end.
pandora hearts Pictures, Images and Photos
3. Durarara :
DAMN AWESOME! I hope I could join Dollars. Never thought that online site could be so much dangerous
Durarara!! Pictures, Images and Photos

4. Gundam 00 :
I use Setsuna's last name as my code name in twitter. I'm a huge fan of gundam. And the war was so great (doesnt mean i love wars *lol*) Peace :>

5. Bleach
Too many episodes, but i love the way ichigo's fighting. But dear, Tite kubo, when will this anime reach its last episode?

6. Kuroshitsuji
Whuuu... Never thought that a demon could be a Butler. Yea! Want to have one. Who wants to be my butler? A perfect one from the hell, absolutely .. Hehehe X>

7. Eyeshield 21
Lately, I watched this anime! Suddenlym I fell in love with American-football somehow. And Sena, he's cool! With his eyeshield. And Hiruma!!! AAAAAA... He's damn rock! And he's a genius one. HirumaXLelouch *bwahahaa*

8. Working!!
Funny anime, and it's remind me, that I shouldnt get old faster (how can?). Because, it's just like Takanashi's phrase! 3 thumbs!

9. Prince of tennis
AAA! Ryoma-kun is so cool. when he said "mada mada dane".. Kyaaa.. he's a true prince! Never thought that tennis could be so much fun~

10. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Didnt know this one? You should watch this ASAP! Really! Mafia isnt as dangerous as I thought. It's fun, and Tsuna is the best part on this anime, Vongola too. AAAAAAA... I should make this anime be the 1st one! But yeaaaaaaa.. I cant let code geass be the 2nd ><


See ya all~ Oh tell me your anime rank! It would be fun, xoxoxoxo


P.S: Thanks to @Aninalk. I could've a signature on my post. What do ya think?


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

Aaron Fournier said...

It was kind of difficult to put this list together, but here is my anime top ten ranking at the moment:

01. Fruits Basket
02. Air
03. Ouran High School Host Club
04. Lucky Star
05. Toradora
06. Skip Beat!
07. Hatsukoi Limited
08. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
09. K-ON!
10. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

This could change though once I catch up to Working!! and Kaichou wa Maid-sama!. I'll post back if my list changes xD

Kartika Rahmasari F Seiei said...

WAW I love Toradora too! It's a funny romantic anime :D
Yea! Maid sama too. Guess I have to change mine too, maybe next month XD Heheh