Catching Dreams

I have been told million times that everything start from dreams. I believe so and i keep that on my mind, as a path to walk thourgh the tomorrow. One dream, that i'm still working on it. A dream to be an architect. But not the ordinary one, i want to be a - never- exist- before- architect. To catch that, i believe i have to take a chance studying in University of Indonesia, which the nearest university from my home, and the number one university in this country. I have been dreaming, like a million times wearing a yellow jacket ; symbol of the student there. Truth, what you need really the most is not only dreaming till morning and wake up smiling like everything goes on your scenario. When you wake up, you should move your heart to learn about the things that will be asked to get in to that college. Dream is like a land where your future can be built. While you prepare the dream you have to built the building bu hardwork and pray. I realize that for almost a decade ago, but in reality, i dont work like that. That this pity me the most, the how i cant move like my heart says. I swear im gonna change into something that can catch her dream with all her leftpower and her prayer every morning.


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments: