My Bday *Late edition

Okay, hmmm My bday is on 19th April. Yeah, it's about one month ago. I really want to make a post about my bday. But somehow, I dont have any photos. Blogging without Photos is nothanks.
Sorry, It's so laaateee. Ya, just want to share some LOVE to you, dear all my friends.
Owkay, My bday-party was held in Pondok Indah mall, in a place, called pronto. It was a restaurant ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT. I didnt really like Italian food. But, thought this is for my besties, what can I do? Who paid, anyway? I, and Indira, and Dian. Three of us. Patungan laaah. Masa gue bayar sendiri. -,-
Btw, okay I ate alot, because it was all you can eat. And gue gak mau rugi ya -,-
Almost all my friends didnt eat a lot, *on diet biasaaa*.
Okay, this is my Pictureeesssss



Hmm.. Look diba is so adorable, mustika too :D



Hahaha this is the funniest photo



This is us. hohoho, seems not eat a lot right?



Made some videos hoho~



hmm... what is this?



They are so LOVABLE Muaacchhh



hahhaa, yeah Diet-team

Okay that's all from me, HAPPY-LATE-BDAY~

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

2 comments:

Aaron Fournier said...

Happy belated birthday! xD :)

All you can eat sounds fun :D But, boo! Stupid diets! Haha, you should have a little fun eating on special occasions.

Despite not liking Italian food, did you have fun? :D

Kartika Rahmasari F Seiei said...

Yeah I was having fun that day. Yea, they were on diet, so they didnt eat a lot. And it's the sad thing. :D